Venue & Hospitality
Welcome to the official attendee housing site for 4th International Conference on Biodiversity, which will be held in the beautiful and exciting city of Las Vegas. The conference will take place in the following dates and location. Conference Dates: June 15-17, 2015 Embassy Suites Las Vegas 4315 Swenson Street Las Vegas, Nevada 89119 USA Tel: 1-702-795-2800 Fax: 1-702-795-1520
Conference Dates: June 15-17, 2015
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
- From I-15 Exit Tropicana Ave. Take Tropicana Ave. East to Swenson Ave.
- Take Swenson North 1/4 mile and the hotel will be on the left. From McCarran International Airport take Swenson Ave.
- North 1 mile and the hotel will be on the left. From the Las Vegas Strip take Tropicana East to Swenson Ave.
- Take Swenson Ave. North 1/4 mile and the hotel will be on the left.
- Exit airport North onto Swenson Street exit. Stay on Swenson St. for approximately 1/2 mile.
- After crossing Harmon Rd. hotel entrance will be on the left (West) side of the street.
If you choose not to rent a car, there are a variety of shuttle and limousine services available on the west side of baggage claim (outside door exits 8 – 13) at McCarran Airport. For an updated list, visit the transportation page on the airport Web site.
Madrid is a south-western European city and the capital and largest municipality of Spain. The population of the city is almost 3.2 million and that of the Madrid metropolitan area, around 6.3 million. Madrid houses the headquarters of the World Tourism Organization .While Madrid possesses a modern infrastructure, it has preserved the look and feel of many of its historic neighbourhoods and streets. Its landmarks include the Royal Palace of Madrid; the Royal Theatre with its restored 1850 Opera House; the Buen Retiro Park, founded in 1631; the 19th-century National Library building containing some of Spain's historical archives; a large number of national museums. and the Golden Triangle of Art, located along the Paseo del Prado and comprising three art museums: Prado Museum, the Reina Sofía Museum, a museum of modern art. Madrid is home to two world-famous football clubs, Real Madrid and Atlético de Madrid.